To promote and recognize outstanding achievement in counseling psychology education and industry.
Who We Are
We are psychologists from all walks of life. We studied counseling psychology to secure our futures in the many fields it represents from psychologist to marriage and family therapist. The importance of understanding and continuing the growth of this industry is key and we are here to guide the future professionals.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or suggestions.
Contributors to the Site
Latest posts by Sage DeRosier, MA, LMFT (see all)
Latest posts by Sabrina Korsinek (see all)
- Mindfulness & Your Clients - March 9, 2015
- How to Grow Confidence as a Novice Counseling Psychologist - February 24, 2015
- The Role of Religion in Counseling - February 11, 2015
Latest posts by Amy McNamara, LMFT (see all)
- Counseling Advice: Therapy for Therapists - October 15, 2014
- Counseling Advice: Empathy and Compassion Fatigue - June 17, 2014
- Counseling Advice: Healthy Communication & Relationships - May 19, 2014
Latest posts by Sean Peterson (see all)
Latest posts by Catherine Riskie (see all)
- Counseling Psychology Graduate Program Interviews - January 12, 2015
- How to Get Involved in Counseling Psychology Research - January 12, 2015
Latest posts by Mary Beth Scott (see all)
Latest posts by John Chambers (see all)
- April: Celebrate Counseling Awareness Month - April 2, 2015
- Watching the Clock: Getting the Most from Self-Care on a Schedule - March 15, 2015
- 5 Top Tips to Find a Professional Mentor - February 20, 2015